To be the leader within the community for the promotion of wellness through effective and efficient therapeutic interventions, education and research.
To be the premier choice for orthopedic physical therapy within the communities that we serve by virtue of our high quality of physical therapy services.
What makes us different?
- All Physical Therapists have earned their Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees from Washington University in St. Louis, which ranks among the top 1% of PT schools according to US News and World Reports.
- We integrate movement diagnosis to clearly define the problem and guide intervention.
- Our physical therapy services are provided exclusively by licensed physical therapists.
- We are PT owned and operated. Opportunity for partnership in the business invests our Physical Therapists in the pursuit of excellence in practice.
- We offer a broad scope of health care contracts that simplifies the referral and billing processes.
- We allow adequate appointment time to provide comprehensive examinations and interventions.
- Active participation of our Physical Therapists in the American Physical Therapy Association allows our company to stay in touch with issues and advancements influencing the profession.
- We communicate regularly with physicans through timely and complete narrative reports.
- We explore our patient outcomes using satisfaction surveys and health assessment instruments.
- We consistently receive positive feedback from our patients and our referral sources.